30 January 2010

Hockey Day in Canada

Well today is a big day...


VS.


My honey and I have a little wager. He's a big Toronto Maple Leafs fan (poor bugger) and I'm a big Vancouver Canucks fan (still waiting for a Stanley Cup win). If the Leafs win (not a chance) I have to wear a Leafs jersey to our next Atom A2 game (the team he coaches & I manage). If the Canucks win (much more likely), he has to wear a Canucks jersey to the same game. Let me tell you, there is no way I'm wearing a Leafs jersey, so... 

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!

1st Period: Leafs up 3-0. Yikes - Come on Canucks, you can still come back.
2nd Period: Leafs up 3-1. Luongo pulled & Raycroft in. Burrows scored a short-handed goal.
3rd Period: Canucks win 5-3. The Sedins/Burrows line scored ALL goals. 7 wins in a row!

You know what that means... Carl gets to wear my Trevor Linden Canucks jersey at our next game!

No comments: